VF2024’s Charity is
This year we will once again be raising money to help support Qmunity.
QMUNITY is a non-profit organization based in Vancouver, BC that works to improve queer, trans, and Two-Spirit lives. We provide a safer space for LGBTQ2SAI+ people and their allies to fully self-express while feeling welcome and included. Our building serves as a catalyst for community initiatives and collective strength. To learn more, visit their website at https://qmunity.ca/
Ways to help:
- Donate items for our Charity Auction – Donations for our charity auction of art, themed artworks, fursuit parts, etc are welcome! If you have something you’d like to donate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate directly through our Auction site
- Register for and participate in our Silent and Live Charity auctions Learn more on our charity auction page.
- Participate in charity panels
- Participate in our 50/50 draw at the infodesk
- Buy badge flags for your badge
- Volunteer to help with Charity