Vancoufur 2024 Con Book Submissions
Vancoufur 2024: Claws & Clockwork conbook needs submissions from our beloved community! Whether you’re a budding artist, experienced author or up-and-coming business, we have space for you! Submission Deadline is Jan 5, 2024.
All submissions must be suitable for a general audience (PG at most) and cannot contain the following:
• Excessive violence and gore – just a little blood is fine!
• Sex and graphic sexual content – let’s try and keep it clean, please.
• Foul/offensive language – hate speech will especially not be tolerated.
• Excessive alcohol/drug use – it may be fantasy, but you still shouldn’t go overboard with the stuff!
Stories are limited to 2000 words and should take heavy influence from the theme of postapocalyptic/renewal—consider influences like the last of us, fallout, and other post apocalyptic media, but with an emphasis on rebuilding/renewal & hope for the future. We highly recommend taking the time to format your text, in addition to checking for spelling and grammar, to ensure easy publishing. We will accept stories in TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and FODT file formats. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our book will be published with a page size of 5.5 x 8.5 in. For optimal results, we recommend that art submissions be saved in a resolution of 300 DPI and in CMYK color mode. For the digital edition, you may choose to submit a separate version in the same resolution, in RGB color mode. For full-page submissions, we suggest adding additional space in your file to allow for clean cuts.
We will accept files in the following formats (recommended color modes):
• CMYK: JPG/JPEG, TIFF, PDF, AI, SVG, PSD
• RGB: JPG/JPEG, PNG, PDF, AI, SVG, PSD
CAUTION: Files must not exceed a canvas size of 6000 x 6000 pixels and be no larger than 10 MB!
Email submissions to email@example.com
The following ad spaces are available:
• Quarter Page: 5.5 x 2.25 in – $40
• Half Page: 5.5 x 4.25 in – $60
• Full Page: 5.5 x 8.5 in – $90
• Full Page Special: 5×5 x 8.5 in – $150
Formatting should follow the same recommendations as art submissions. Optimize for both physical and digital versions if you can!
For the best results, download our ad template pack!
Upon receipt of your ad, you will be sent instructions for submitting payment. Payment must be completed before your ad is included. Please send your ad and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Deadline is Jan 5, 2024
Payment for ads must be completed by Jan 12th, 2024 at 11:59 PST.