Welcome to the Vancoufur Night Market!
One night only, this late night market is a first-come first-serve vendor event which occurs in the Artist Alley space on Thursday evening. The Night market is open from 6:30pm to 11pm.
Vendors may sign up for the Night Market between 6 pm – 10:30 pm. It is first come, first serve, so there is no reservations. Show up at the signup table any time between 6pm and 10:30pm, and you can get a spot if there is one available.
Cost: $15 CAD for a full table. (all proceeds go to our charity)
Size 6’x2′ (Full tables only due to covid-19 distancing restrictions)
Night Market Rules
- Sign-up begins Thursday night at 6 pm, ends at 10:30 pm
- Tables are granted only as a first-come-first-serve basis
- There will be no refunds, or transfers for paid tables
- There is no power or wifi provided
- This must be your own work displayed at your table
- Any 18+ work must be separate and censored
- Selling adult content to minors is NOT tolerated. The same rules that apply to the Artist Alley and Dealer’s Den regarding Adult material still apply to the Night Market.
- Art depicting illegal subject matter is NOT allowed in the Night Market
- All goods must be packed up at the end of the night.
Dealers from outside of Canada should make sure that they are in compliance with the requirements to sell their wares in Canada. A temporary business permit is not required to sell at Vancoufur.
Please note that this year there is no free admission for Dealer’s Den vendors as this is a charity related event. Please note that the above guidelines may change due to Covid-19 reasons at any time. Please make sure to check this page closer to the event for the latest information.
If you have questions, please contact us!