Vendor Application information
For Vancoufur 2021 Evfurquest Beta virtual convention, dealer’s applications will be reviewed on a ‘first come-first served’ basis.
- Visual artists, textile artists, crafters, writers, etc that will be 18 or older by March 1, 2021 are all eligible to apply to be vendors
- Dealer must have a positive reputation in the community (eg: No open ‘artist bewares’ ,or being known for not delivering commissions/products )
- Dealers should have the ability to stream, and preferably have a digital shop/website of some kind for products you sell (See below for resources if you don’t have one)
- Be willing to provide promotional/social media graphics and or photos by January 11th so we can promote you on our social media and other platforms to help you be successful.
- Be willing to cross promote VF and other event artists on own social media channels to help build visibility and hype for the event
- 18+ items are permitted but ONLY within 18+ areas in the convention ‘space’ or on the vendors own site/platform to attendees with the 18+ role. Streams doing 18+ work must be kept in the 18+ area of the convention ‘space’ or off on another site. Adult material may not be displayed or sold in G/PG areas.
> Click to APPLY NOW <
Applications close Feb 1st, 2021 at 11:59pm PDT. 40 slots will be available. If the slots fill up, signups will go into a waiting list in the order they were received.
Vendors will be contacted as they are accepted. Vendor slots are $25 CAD. Vendor fees go directly towards the 2021 event costs such as hosting, and software/licensing costs.
Payment is expected within 7 days of being notified. If payment is not received within 7 days, the slot will go to the next person on the list. Vendor fees are non refundable. If you have any questions, please contact our vendor coordinator email@example.com.
Accepted vendors will receive a listing on our main website, a discord channel (and a voice channel if they wish) and promotion on our social media platforms (instagram/twitter/FB/DA/FA), and other channels/spaces as they are available. The vendor coordinator will keep vendors informed of how to make the best of your virtual table and provide details of what will be needed to a vendor once they are accepted.
VF2021 is a virtual event. We recommend vendors set up a virtual storefront for your physical or digital products (if you don’t have one already). If you are looking for a virtual storefront, here’s some options:
- Ko-fi Shop (Free & paid options)
- Commiss.io (Free commissions & digital products only)
- StoreEnvy (free & paid options)
- Big Cartel (free & paid options)
- Gumroad (free & paid options)
- Shopify (paid)
- Etsy (paid)
Sites that help you make & Sell products