Vancoufur Dance Competition
Welcome to the Vancoufur 2018: Tomorrowland Dance Competition.
"Ok, so what are the rules?"
This years competition will feature some familiar rules:
- All previous years winners are eligible to compete
- Judges will not be eligible to compete but are encouraged to show off.
- Minimum song length will be 90 seconds
- Maximum song length will be 120 seconds
- Songs exceeding 120 seconds will be faded out
- Applicants may perform in groups but will be judged additionally on their synergy
- Applicants must submit their music before 11:59pm, March 2nd 2018
- Please show up 15mins prior to the competition to ensure your participation
- Be loud and be seen, but remember to keep it clean!
There will be 3 judges this year, you will be graded on each of these categories:
- Technique - Style, Choreography and Creativity
- Character - Projection, Expression and Emotion through Movement/Fursuit
- Entertainment - Overall Enjoyment of your performance for judge and audience
TIP: Please take note that judges have been instructed that bonus points will be given to those using fursuit footpaws.
Have a question about the competition? Email: email@example.com for some answers!